Go Slow To Go Fast

Here is this week’s 1% MORE—4 short prompts using Mind over Tech’s M.O.R.E framework to trigger tiny improvements to your digital habits.

This week's theme is: 🧡 Wellbeing

Mindsets and habits to maintain physical and mental wellbeing in your digital life.


a trigger to inspire motivation

Actor Vigo Mortensen on one of the best pieces of advice he received from a horse master on the set of Lord of the Rings:

“He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren’t enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.”


an approach to gather data

When you get a natural pause in your day, in what ways to you jump immediately to fill it with activity?


a prompt to inspire change

How often do you plan out your days and weeks leaving no room for contingencies?

What does it feel like when an unexpected event throws off your completely full schedule?


an invitation to disrupt your digital habits

Resist the temptation to use 100% of your time and energy each day and intentionally build in slack to your schedule. Find ways to intentionally cap your efforts at 70%, leaving 30% for slack time.

Experiment Together

Each week we spend 15 minutes sharing our experiences and learnings of running this experiment on a live zoom call. Connect with others and improve your digital habits. All are welcome.

EU / US — Dec 11, 2023 17:00 GMT

Join us live

EU / APAC — Dec 14, 2023 10:00 AM GMT

Join us live

Until next week,

— Jonathan
Founder of Mind over Tech